Thank you for choosing Hillcrest Pharmacy & Compounding for your testing needs.
Please review the items below before you arrive
2. If you booked COVID test(s) and are showing symptoms or suspect infection, please DO NOT enter the pharmacy. Drive as close to curb near pharmacy and call us from your vehicle at 240-608-2006 and let us know of your arrival in the parking lot, your name and vehicle description. We would perform curbside swabbing in your vehicle.
3. All results are emailed in a certificate valid for travel, whether positive or Negative. If Positive, we attempt to call as soon as we find out. Rapid Antigen tests run time is about 10-15min so results are emailed in 20-30mins. PCR tests depending on speed you pay for, can be within 2 hours to 48hrs as you selected.
4. Please bring your state issued photo ID , If you need passport# on the results page for travel, bring your passport.
5. To ensure proper technique, we do the swabbing ourselves. You can review example technique(s) below
6. Please read the information about the tests. All of these are not FDA approved but are Emergency use authorization approved.
7. Our Notice of privacy practices is linked here.
Further questions can be addressed by contacting us before your test or during the test.
240-608-2006 or email@example.com
1080 W Patrick St, Unit 10, Fredrick, MD 21703